Panic Attack, (Stylised as Panic Attack!!!) is a flash game developed by RSMike_ that was released onto Scratch in November 2016. It features Blok, a small yellow square-shaped character, to hunt his family after they get lost. The game has, as of December 22nd, 2016, 48 plays, 2 favourites and 1 love. It is RSMike_'s most popular game so far.
- Panic Attack was first 'announced' in 2015, where RSMike_ stated he is making a game with help from Scratch, a game engine.
- On August 30th, 2016, Panic Attack was revealed on RSMike_'s twitter with a release date of Winter 2016.
- On August 31st, 2016, the first demo was released.
- On September 2nd, 2016, Panic Attack's first trailer was released, revealing it is a '60 Subscriber Special'
- On Spetember 11th, 2016, a second demo was released, which was taken doen on Spetember 13th, 2016.
- On September 22nd, 2016, Panic Attack's second trailer, and second demo were released.
- On October 10th, 2016, Panic Attack's official released date was comfirmed.
- On November 1st, 2016, Panic Attack was released onto Scratch.
See also: Panic Attack 2
On December 22nd, 2016, RSMike_ stated that a sequel was in production. And was set for a release in Autumn 2017.
Rumours were spreading about the sequel's creation, until it was comfirmed on RSMike_'s twitter on 18th March 2017. The game's trailer and demo were released shortly after.
The game is set for release April 2017.